We place particular emphasis on partnering with our clients to deliver highly personalized service. We invest time and resources throughout the course of our relationships to truly understand our clients and their evolving needs. We continuously evaluate and enhance our processes and technology to implement innovative solutions that improve efficiencies, add value and control the bottom line for our clients. Everything we do as a firm is focused on enhancing the delivery of immigration services to our clients. We are committed to continuous innovation that drives efficiency and adds value.
Christophe Law Group, P.C. takes a direct approach to resolving the ongoing immigration needs of U.S. based and multinational employers. We are goal oriented and strive to provide immediate legal solutions to client needs, no matter how complex. Clients are apprised of the range of appropriate legal options “up front.”
Our clients have unlimited access to our partners and attorneys. Calls are responded to promptly. Christophe Law Group is always available to discuss extraordinary immigration needs directly with clients and their families. Care is given to ensure that clients receive adequate immigration advice at what is generally a critical time in their lives.
Our fees are based on flat rates rather than on hourly billing. This allows us to serve our clients efficiently and allows our clients to plan their budgets more easily.
Our services include:
- Vigorous defense of immigrants placed in Removal Proceedings
- Initial review and evaluation of prospective client’s documentation and background to
- Determine which type of relief may be appropriate
- Preparation of all necessary legal documents
- Guidance on obtaining lawful permanent residency
- Advice on the Labor Certification process
- Preparation of clients for interviews with officials of government agencies
- Preparation of clients for hearings before the Executive Office for Immigration Review
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals and Federal Court of Appeals
- Petitions for Review before the U.S. Court of Appeals
- Writ of Certiorari before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Addressing arbitrary or capricious State Department or BCIS (formerly INS) demands
- U.S. Consular Processing in any country
- Advice on planned travel outside the U.S.
- Follow up on approvals and issuance of visas
- Timely filing of extensions of stay
- Various waivers (including 601 and 212)
- Detained cases
- Investment opportunities
We are located at 2 Wall Street, Suite 303, New York, NY 10005. (212)344-3800.
The attorneys of Christophe Law Group, P.C. assist clients throughout the greater New York and New Jersey area including Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Staten Island, Westchester, Jersey City, Hoboken, Union City, Weehawken, West New York, Secaucus, North Bergen, Bayonne, Newark, Cliffside Park, Harrison, Edgewood, North Arlington and Rutherford.